Doug Dawe is Director of Financial Planning of Dunleavy Wealth Management, with Michigan Financial Companies, a wealth management firm focused on retirement & estate planning, wealth accumulation, business planning and executive benefits for individuals and closely-held businesses.
As Director of Financial Planning for Michigan Financial Companies, Mr. Dawe directs a team responsible for creating financial plans and analysis for other advisors at the firm. He completes over 500 financial plans annually and is experienced and knowledgeable in financial planning techniques.
- B.S. in Political Science, 1993
- Certified Financial Planner
- Life, Accident & Health Insurance Licensed
- Series 6
- Series 7
- Series 63
- Series 65
Memberships & Affiliations
- Board of Directors, Family Face Ministries
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Member, Financial Services Institute
Doug resides in Ortonville with his wife, Jennifer, where they homeschooled their three children, Christian, Emma & Megann.