Date and Time
Thurs, July 22, 2021
6:00p - 7:00p EST
If you’re nearing retirement age, or already in retirement, you likely have questions about your Medicare options—what is available and what you are required to do. Join us for an introductory workshop to all things Medicare where our guest speaker will answer some of the most common questions we hear, including:
- Is it mandatory to enroll in Medicare at age 65?
- What is Medicare and how much does it cost?
- What are the differences between all the Medicare supplements?
- Will I be penalized if I keep my employer-sponsored coverage?
- How do I choose a carrier or broker?
We are excited to offer this education to our clients and their guests. We hope you can join!
Michigan Financial Companies
Special Guest Speaker:
To register for an upcoming webinar session and receive your link to join, visit: