Virtual CPE Program - June 10
Date and Time
Thurs, June 10, 2021
9:30a - 10:30a EST
1 Hour To Savvy Cybersecurity: 10 Threats Every Person And Business Faces—And How To Fight Them Now
Data breaches, computer hacks, phishing, and more. Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes. Learn the top ten tactics used by fraudsters and the ways you can protect yourself, your family, your clients, and your business today.
This one-hour workshop will acquaint CPAs, attorneys, and other professionals with cybersecurity principles designed to stop the most common cybersecurity threats. CPAs may earn up to one hour of CPE credit for attending this virtual educational presentation.
After completing this course, you will know:
- The top 10 identity theft threats you face and the actions you must take to stay safe
- Three mindsets that will boost your cybersecurity
- How an email address can protect your financial accounts
- The four ways to protect your wireless network from hackers
- How to beat the password paradox
- One action that will keep hackers out of your finances and your life
Presented By: Gary W. Nustad, CLF
Registration for this workshop is available at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6681508276450201870
Workshop attendees earn up to one hour of CPE credit in Information Technology.
Who Should Attend?
- Other professionals
Advanced Preparation: None necessary, although a basic understanding of cybersecurity is helpful.
Program level: Basic
Delivery method: Virtual Webinar