Marc D. Ganop
Marc Ganop is a Financial Advisor for Michigan Financial Companies, a financial service planning firm. A client center experience will have a focus and concentration on the following strategies:
- College Funding Strategies
- Elder Care Planning Life Insurance Planning
- Employee Benefits Financial Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Fee-Based Planning
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Pension Strategies
- Retirement Income Protection
- Social Security Planning
- Tax Planning Strategies
- 1993-1995 attended Ramapo College of New Jersey
- 1995-1997 graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a Bachelor of Business Administration – concentration Finance
- 2012 the American College awarded Marc Ganop with the CFP® Certification of Curriculum. Marc Ganop is next matriculated to complete his ChFC designation
Professional Registrations & Designations
- Life, Accident and Health license
- Series 6 – General Securities license
- Series 63 – state of Michigan general securities license
- Series 65 – FINRA administered license for the Uniform Investment Advisor Law examination
Memberships & Affiliations
- Downriver Kiwanis Club member
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors member
- Assistant Coach for Diamonds Fastpitch girl’s softball team
- Former Vice President and active participate in the Riverview Baseball Association
Marc has been in practice since 1997. He has four daughters. He enjoys coaching, playing tennis and as much family time as possible. He has lived in Riverview since 1999.
Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values nor is past performance a guarantee of future results.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Julianna Smith is an Executive Administrative Assistant Michigan Financial Companies, a financial services firm focusing on life insurance, estate planning strategies, wealth accumulation, business planning and executive benefits for both publicly and privately-held companies.
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, Julianna truly enjoys building relationships with each of our clients and helping them pursue their goals. She is vital to our team to help make sure each client receives the individualized attention they deserve in the timely manner they need.
Julianna assists Marc Ganop who is registered and affiliated with Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.