Kevin Kneip is a 40-year veteran of the wealth management industry and holds various duties in his role as Vice President at Michigan Financial Companies. He assists advisors in growing successful practices where they navigate all aspects of building their careers. Kevin acts as a recruiter and brings new advisors to our firm. Michigan Financial Companies aspires to expand through adding successful experienced advisors.
Kevin has a growing private practice and assists his clients in expanding and protecting their wealth using Our Platinum Advisory Process which is a consultative financial planning program. Additionally, Kevin has overall responsibility for our firm’s protection business. Our Risk Management Unit (RMU) delivers on open product protection platform as our advisors deliver protection solutions to their clients.
- President, Mortar Board South Dakota State University, 1979
- Planned giving Board Member, Variety Children’s Charity, 1999
- President, Wichita GAMA, 1992
- Board of Directors, NAIFA 2008
Awards & Achievements
- Managing Partner with New York Life North Dakota, 1989
- Million Dollar Roundtable qualifying member 1983, 1984*
- Recipient of National Management Award from GAMA International in 1985, 1986, 1987, and 1988**
- Graduate of South Dakota State University, Cum Laude, 1980
- John Hancock Financial Network, National Recruiting Award, 2008**
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Economics -South Dakota State University
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Life & Health Licenses
- Series 7
- Series 24 Registration
*Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum commission and gross business generated within a year. Each MDRT status designation is granted for one year only until lifetime membership is achieved after 10 years; otherwise, all members must apply every year to continue their affiliation with the Million Dollar Round Table.
**Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.