Kevin Kneip is a Vice President at Michigan Financial Companies, a financial services firm focusing on estate planning strategies, wealth accumulation, business planning and executive benefits for both publicly- and privately-held companies.
As a Vice President and financial professional he has the knowledge and skill to address the diverse needs of high net worth individuals. He provides recommendations for asset allocation, funding for education, retirement and long term care insurance. He works closely with business owners, executive teams and their advisors to pursue their financial goals.
- President, Mortar Board South Dakota State University, 1979
- Planned giving Board Member, Variety Children’s Charity, 1999
- President, Wichita GAMA, 1992
- Board of Directors, NAIFA 2008
Awards & Achievements
- Managing Partner with New York Life North Dakota, 1989
- Million Dollar Roundtable qualifying member 1983, 1984*
- Recipient of National Management Award from GAMA International in 1985, 1986, 1987, and 1988**
- Graduate of South Dakota State University, Cum Laude, 1980
- John Hancock Financial Network, National Recruiting Award, 2008**
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Economics -South Dakota State University
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Life & Health Licenses
- Series 7
- Series 24 Registration
*Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum commission and gross business generated within a year. Each MDRT status designation is granted for one year only until lifetime membership is achieved after 10 years; otherwise, all members must apply every year to continue their affiliation with the Million Dollar Round Table.
**Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.
Heather Weintraub is an Executive Practice Manager at Michigan Financial Companies. Heather brings over 13 years of experience in the financial services industry to Kevin's practice. Heather is responsible for client outreach and servicing, including scheduling, business processing, and meeting follow-up. She looks forward to getting to know each and every client and enhancing their relationship with the firm.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Oakland University, Rochester, MI
- Public Notary, State of Michigan
Heather resides in Oak Park, Michigan with her family and her dog, Wellie. She is an avid animal lover who has worked with Habitat for Humanity since 2005. She has also been involved with the Relay for Life cancer foundation since 2010.