Jeff W. Mashini, CFP®, CHFC®, EA
Senior Vice President Financial Planning
Jeffrey W. Mashini, CFP®, ChFC®, EA is the Sr. Vice President of Financial Planning with 30,000 Ft Wealth Management, a financial services firm focusing on pre and post retirement planning, estate planning strategies, wealth accumulation for families, and business planning and executive benefits packages for both publicly and privately held companies.
Jeff has been in the financial services industry for over 13 years. He provides recommendations for retirement funding, investments, portfolio management, asset allocation, funding for education, and asset preservation strategies. He is well versed in business owner needs including 401(k) plans, 403(b) plans, business succession planning and key employee planning. He works closely with business owners, executive teams and their advisors to help pursue their goals. He practices his Advisory practice in all 50 states.
Jeff is a Certified Financial Planner, and a Chartered Financial Consultant. He is also a federally authorized Tax Advisor admitted to practice before the IRS, the Enrolled Agent status is the highest tax credential the IRS awards. The Certified Financial Planner and Chartered Financial Consultant is the Gold Standard in Financial Planning given to those who met rigorous education, training, ethical and experience requirements, with rigorous annual continuing education requirements to stay at the forefront of the industry and its practices.
- The American College of Financial Services – Pennsylvania
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Franklin University - Columbus, Ohio
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Bachelors of Science - Financial Planning
- Associates of Science – Business Administration
Professional Licenses, Registrations, & Designations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, CFP®
- Chartered Financial Consultant, ChFC®
- IRS Enrolled Agent, EA
- Life Insurance Licensed
- Accident & Health Insurance License
- Variable Contracts Insurance License
- Series 7 (General Securities Representative)
- Series 66 (Investment Advisor Representative)
- Series 24 (General Securities Principal)
- Series 51 (Municipal Fund Securities Principal)
- Series 6 (Investment Company and Variable Contracts Representative)
- Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam)
Jeff has been a lifelong resident of Michigan. He resides in Macomb with his wife and son, and is an active parishioner at his Catholic parish. Jeff enjoys spending time with family and friends.