What Does a Financial Advisor Do?
Financial advisors work with people to:
- Define their goals
- Review their assets
- Analyze their needs
- Provide recommendations
- Implement and execute their financial plans
- Monitor and track their progress and work with them to refine and revise along the way
Our goal is to help our clients secure their financial future.
Our ideal candidate:
- Connects and communicates with potential clients
- Wants to build strong personal relationships
- Has a desire to help others
- Possesses the ability to listen attentively
- Is energetic with a strong work ethic
- Excels as part of a team
- Draws energy and excitement from meeting new people and working in a dynamic environment
Our firm is built with a team mentality and as a member of our team, you will have access to excellent mentor advisors. Our experienced advisors have years of knowledge they can pass on to you to assist you in finding success faster. Learn from the best about their time in the industry and how they built their own successful practice.
Why Advisors Join Our Firm - Outline of the advantages advisors enjoy by joining Michigan Financial Companies.
Advisor Success Story - A Question and Answer Session with one of our new advisors discussing why he chose financial advising and how he has been able to find success.
Helping Others Succeed Can Be Your Biggest Success - A brief overview about the role of a Financial Representative, why to choose this career, and questions to ask yourself.
What is Your Vision of Success? - An overview of two of our proven success systems to create your ideal practice.
We are strongly committed to diversity and equal opportunity.