Is a career in financial services the right fit for you?
Our firm is always looking for quality individuals with a passion for finance and helping others. We position you with seasoned advisors to provide mentorship and guidance to develop a successful career in the financial services industry. As a Financial Representative, your role will be to educate and motivate your clients to take action in their financial strategy. Provide your clients with guidance towards a secure financial future.
For more information regarding upcoming Open Houses at our offices, please visit the Upcoming Events page. These events are a great opportunity to learn more about our firm and meet fellow advisors and members of our leadership team.
Look for us at your school's career fair or on your school's job posting site. Can't find anything? Contact Teagan LeYanna at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why Advisors Join Our Firm - Outline of the advantages advisors enjoy by joining Michigan Financial Companies.
- Advisor Success Story - A Question and Answer Session with one of our new advisors discussing why he chose financial advising and how he has been able to find success.
- Helping Others Succeed Can Be Your Biggest Success - A brief overview about the role of a Financial Representative, why to choose this career, and questions to ask yourself.
- What is Your Vision of Success? - An overview of two of our proven success systems to create your ideal practice.
- Financial Paraplanner - Learn more about the Financial Paraplanner role with Michigan Financial Companies.
- Financial Paraplanner vs. NATAP - Learn about the differences in career paths between Financial Paraplanners and NATAP Professionals.
We are strongly committed to diversity and equal opportunity.
Chelsea Luttrell(248) 663-4776
Chelsea Luttrell is the Recruiting Coordinator for Michigan Financial Companies. Her role consists of helping advisors with their recruiting initiatives and is responsible for recruiting new talent to the various offices in all seven states of operation. Chelsea graduated from the University of Southern Indiana in May 2011 with her Bachelor of Arts in Online Journalism, and Political Science. In her free time, she enjoys camping and hiking in the great outdoors and is an avid marathon runner. Schedule time to speak with Chelsea about career opportunities at Michigan Financial Companies below.
Schedule a Call